There may be times when you need to fix a piece of glass but don’t have a screwdriver on hand. Luckily, there are several ways to fix glass without a screwdriver that will work in most cases.
In this blog post, we’ll cover four methods for fixing glass without using a screwdriver. Read on to learn more.
Some tips & tricks
- The first thing you should do is find a pair of pliers or another tool to carefully remove the glass from the frame
- If you don’t have any tools, use a credit card to slide under one side of the glass and pry it out
- Use a chisel and hammer to break up the remaining pieces of glass
- After removing all shards from your hands, pick up some sandpaper and gently rub over any sharp edges left by broken glass
- Finally, clean off any leftover residue with water and soap before placing new glass into frame
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to fix your glasses but don’t have the necessary screwdriver, there are still some things that can be done. You may want to try using an object with a sharp edge such as a butter knife or credit card.
Place this at the hinge of one side and use it like leverage when closing the other side. Remember that the adhesive on these hinges is designed for opening and locking into place so pulling up instead will not work well in most cases.
Best Bathroom Glass Shelves With Rail
Hi, This is Pamela C. Harris I am Author this blog. Continue sharing my Experience on This Blog.
5 thoughts on “How to fix glass without a screwdriver [Some tips & tricks]”
In it something is. Clearly, many thanks for the help in this question.
My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post’s to be precisely what I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web log!
Thank you too that we were able to give you some services.
After going over a few of the blog posts on your web site, I seriously like your way of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my website too and tell me your opinion.
You are most Welcome to give your valuable time in our blog. Stay With Us for more Information and we will always try to serve you.