There may be times when you need to fix a piece of glass but don’t have a screwdriver on hand. Luckily, there are several ways to fix glass without a screwdriver that will work in most cases.
In this blog post, we’ll cover four methods for fixing glass without using a screwdriver. Read on to learn more.
Some tips & tricks
- The first thing you should do is find a pair of pliers or another tool to carefully remove the glass from the frame
- If you don’t have any tools, use a credit card to slide under one side of the glass and pry it out
- Use a chisel and hammer to break up the remaining pieces of glass
- After removing all shards from your hands, pick up some sandpaper and gently rub over any sharp edges left by broken glass
- Finally, clean off any leftover residue with water and soap before placing new glass into frame
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to fix your glasses but don’t have the necessary screwdriver, there are still some things that can be done. You may want to try using an object with a sharp edge such as a butter knife or credit card.
Place this at the hinge of one side and use it like leverage when closing the other side. Remember that the adhesive on these hinges is designed for opening and locking into place so pulling up instead will not work well in most cases.
Hi, This is Pamela C. Harris I am Author this blog. Continue sharing my Experience on This Blog.